Frankie Muniz opens up about mini-stroke
Los Angeles: ‘Agent Cody Banks’ star Frankie Munis has spoken about the shocking mini-stroke he suffered less than a week ago, saying "something wasn`t right and it was not fun at all".
The 27-year-old, who`s now a drummer in a band, tweeted about his health scare Tuesday morning, writing, "I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a `Mini Stroke`, which was not fun at all."
Muniz told ABC News he was riding his motorcycle last Friday in Phoenix, Arizona when he suddenly lost his vision in one eye and his body became numb, reported Radar Online.
"I couldn`t say words. I thought I was saying them, and my fiancée was looking at me like I was speaking a foreign language," he said.
The actor says he thought he had a bad headache, but after undergoing tests at a hospital, doctors discovered he suffered a mini-stroke.
"I`ve literally to this day never had a sip of alcohol in my life. I`ve never had any drugs. I`ve never even smoked a cigarette," he added.
Munis says he still plans to play drums for his band Kingsfoil on tour next week and marry his fiancee next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall