Friendly colleagues to cut risk of diabetes
Los Angeles: New research reveals that friendly co-workers can reduce risk of developing type 2 diabetes, the most common form of diabetes.
Researchers at Tel Aviv University in Israel have found that whether you look healthy or not, people who work in a stressful job with unfriendly colleagues have higher chances of developing type 2 diabetes, reports dailymail.co.uk.
According to Science Daily, an American news website for topical science articles, research showed that people who have friendly colleagues are 22 percent less likely to develop such diabetic condition.
They also found that people who think they are overworked or underworked have an 18 per cent higher chance of developing the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall