Gaining weight easy for Isla Fisher
Los Angeles: Actress Isla Fisher says she easily put on weight to maker her character convincing in Baz Luhrmann`s `The Great Gatsby`.
Fisher has gained 10 pounds to play Myrtle Wilson in the movie, which is an adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald`s novel of the same name.
“It`s pretty easy. They didn`t tell me to put on weight. I just knew the character was described as buxom, so I wanted to do the book justice,” eonline.com quoted Fisher as saying.
`The Great Gatsby` also stars Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio along with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is making his Hollywood debut with the film.
The film will open the 66th edition of Cannes International Film Festival on May 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day