Gaining weight easy for Isla Fisher
Los Angeles: Actress Isla Fisher says she easily put on weight to maker her character convincing in Baz Luhrmann`s `The Great Gatsby`.
Fisher has gained 10 pounds to play Myrtle Wilson in the movie, which is an adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald`s novel of the same name.
“It`s pretty easy. They didn`t tell me to put on weight. I just knew the character was described as buxom, so I wanted to do the book justice,” eonline.com quoted Fisher as saying.
`The Great Gatsby` also stars Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio along with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is making his Hollywood debut with the film.
The film will open the 66th edition of Cannes International Film Festival on May 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall