Gaining weight easy for Isla Fisher
Los Angeles: Actress Isla Fisher says she easily put on weight to maker her character convincing in Baz Luhrmann`s `The Great Gatsby`.
Fisher has gained 10 pounds to play Myrtle Wilson in the movie, which is an adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald`s novel of the same name.
“It`s pretty easy. They didn`t tell me to put on weight. I just knew the character was described as buxom, so I wanted to do the book justice,” eonline.com quoted Fisher as saying.
`The Great Gatsby` also stars Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio along with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is making his Hollywood debut with the film.
The film will open the 66th edition of Cannes International Film Festival on May 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri