Garfield`s shock terrified Knightley, Mulligan

London: Actor Andrew Garfield left his ‘Never Let Me Go’ co-stars Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan "terrified" after he went into anaphylactic shock during dinner and had to be taken to hospital.

A website reports, Garfield suffered an allergic reaction to his food and went into shock, leaving the actresses fearful for his wellbeing.

"When we were filming in Norfolk, I went to dinner with Carey and Keira one night. There I was sitting in-between these beautiful girls, when I started having an allergic reaction to something in my food," he said.

"I had to spend the rest of that night in hospital. Alex Garland (screenwriter) took me. I`m used to it, because I`ve been in hospital a few times with this, but Carey was beside herself and Keira was terrified. It was just the most awkward moment ever, to go into anaphylactic shock at dinner."

IANS