Gary Barlow turns health conscious
London: Singer Gary Barlow has made changes in his schedule to ensure that his fitness regime is not neglected.
"I`ve made big changes. I take exercise more seriously now and I`m big on well-being," said the 42-year-old.
Seen as a judge on British reality singing show "The X Factor", he avoids unhealthy diet.
"I eat well, do an acupuncture session a week and I try to sleep well and do things to aid good sleep," femalefirst.co.uk. quoted Barlow as saying.
"I don`t eat sugar, I don`t eat fried foods and I stay away from McDonald`s and chips and things like that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall