Gary Barlow turns health conscious
London: Singer Gary Barlow has made changes in his schedule to ensure that his fitness regime is not neglected.
"I`ve made big changes. I take exercise more seriously now and I`m big on well-being," said the 42-year-old.
Seen as a judge on British reality singing show "The X Factor", he avoids unhealthy diet.
"I eat well, do an acupuncture session a week and I try to sleep well and do things to aid good sleep," femalefirst.co.uk. quoted Barlow as saying.
"I don`t eat sugar, I don`t eat fried foods and I stay away from McDonald`s and chips and things like that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms