Gary Barlow turns health conscious
London: Singer Gary Barlow has made changes in his schedule to ensure that his fitness regime is not neglected.
"I`ve made big changes. I take exercise more seriously now and I`m big on well-being," said the 42-year-old.
Seen as a judge on British reality singing show "The X Factor", he avoids unhealthy diet.
"I eat well, do an acupuncture session a week and I try to sleep well and do things to aid good sleep," femalefirst.co.uk. quoted Barlow as saying.
"I don`t eat sugar, I don`t eat fried foods and I stay away from McDonald`s and chips and things like that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall