George Clooney most gracefully ageing Hollywood star: Survey
London: Actor George Clooney has been named Hollywood's most-gracefully ageing male, for refusing to dye his greying hair.
The 53-year-old topped a list of ‘Tinseltown's leading 'Mags' Men Ageing Gracefully’ - in a survey by a Britain-based hair transplant centre, reports hollywood.com.
His close friend Brad Pitt, 50, came second in the list of male stars who have stayed sexy with age. Johnny Depp, 51, was placed third.
The top five was rounded out by ‘James Bond’ star Daniel Craig, 46, and Australian star Hugh Jackman, 45.
The survey of 1,000 movie fans was conducted on behalf of the Crown Clinic in Manchester, England and featured dozens of male stars over 40 who have embraced ageing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall