George Clooney visits hospital for back injury check-up
Los Angeles: Hollywood star George Clooney visited a hospital in Germany last month to get his back injury checked.
The 53-year-old 'Gravity' actor periodically loses his spinal fluid after he injured his spinal cord while filming 'Syriana' in 2005.
In order to tend to the injury, he should get a routine check-up if needed. Clooney has now returned to Italy. reported a website.
The star has often talked about how he has not fully recovered from the injury, so much so that in 2011, he thought he would die because of the pain.
"I was at a point where I thought, 'I can't exist like this. I can't actually live,'" he had said in an interview three years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall