George Michael discharged from hospital
London: Singer George Michael has been discharged from hospital following a car crash on a motorway.
The 49-year-old `Careless Whisper` hitmaker was airlifted to hospital on May 16, where he was treated for "superficial cuts and bruises".
"He is perfectly fine. Of course I was worried, but I spoke to him and he is good. He suffered a few bruises but there is nothing to worry about. He`s due out soon, but I don`t know when. I have no idea what happened," said Fadi Fawaz, his longtime boyfriend.
The cause of the crash is yet to be determined, said police officials.
Singer`s agent Connie Filippello had said, "George Michael was a passenger in a vehicle involved in a traffic accident yesterday evening, no third party was involved. He is being treated for superficial cuts and bruises but is fine."
In July 2010, the singer was arrested after driving his Range Rover through the front window of a Snappy Snaps store in Hampstead, North London, late at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narendra Modi wishes Lata Mangeshkar on 87th birthday!
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 34, Anushka Sharma shares UNSEEN PIC on Twitter!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall