George Michael more wary after illness
London: English pop star George Michael will never feel as "safe" as he did before a life-threatening bout of pneumonia two years ago.
The “Careless Whisper” hitmaker, who collapsed at his London home last month, reportedly for the second time recently, "almost" died after being stricken with acute pneumonia in December 2011 and he admits the experience changed him, reportedly.
Speaking before his recent illness, he said: "It almost killed me. On a subconscious level it was very frightening and I`ll probably never feel quite as safe again. But oh my God, I was just so grateful to come out alive and very happy to get back to my home in London."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall