Getting a flat stomach not my priority: Kate Winslet
London: Actress Kate Winslet, who is expecting her third child, said she is not obsessed about shedding her baby weight as it is not her priority.
The 37-year-old actress, who is already a mother to daughter Mia, 12, and son Joe, 9, is expecting her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, reported Daily Mirror.
"I want to be healthy and I want to have as much fun as I can have. I want to be around for my children. That`s it. Those are the priorities. Not getting a flat stomach," Winslet said.
Winslet likes to stay fit and healthy but she thinks the tide is turning away from skinny stars.
"Don`t get me wrong, I like staying fit and healthy, it`s all part of a healthy attitude to life. I don`t think I`m alone in this. I`m seeing more and more curvier actresses out there," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- Baby boom! Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra to become parents for the first time
- Riteish Deshmukh to host Marathi quiz show
- Salman Khan ‘raped woman’ remark controversy: Here's what Iulia Vantur advised the actor!
- Here's a documentary on Sultan's journey! Watch video
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall