Gisele Bundchen practices yoga with 11-month-old daughter
Los Angeles: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen shared a picture practicing yoga with her 11-month-old daughter, Vivian Lake Brady.
In the picture, the mother-daughter duo is striking similar positions, as they reach both of their arms up and forward, while keeping their legs stretched on the ground, reported E! online.
"Thank you auntie Fafi for capturing this special moment," the Brazilian supermodel captioned the Instagram snapshot.
The 33-year-old model looks more focused as she kept her eyes closed, while her little girl is smiling and looking straight ahead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall