Gisele Bundchen practices yoga with 11-month-old daughter
Los Angeles: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen shared a picture practicing yoga with her 11-month-old daughter, Vivian Lake Brady.
In the picture, the mother-daughter duo is striking similar positions, as they reach both of their arms up and forward, while keeping their legs stretched on the ground, reported E! online.
"Thank you auntie Fafi for capturing this special moment," the Brazilian supermodel captioned the Instagram snapshot.
The 33-year-old model looks more focused as she kept her eyes closed, while her little girl is smiling and looking straight ahead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall