Giving up food is hard: Britney Spears
London: Pop star Britney Spears says it is difficult to give up the food she loves as she prepares for a gruelling two-year residency.
The 31-year-old singer, who is due to begin her Las Vegas residency in December, said it is a struggle to stay away from calorific treats such as pizzas, reported Contactmusic.
"I ate six times today, so I`m not always diligent with the food because I love food. It`s really hard (to cut down) but you know, you have to do it.
"I feel better though when I`m lighter, I do. My spirits are higher... But it `s just, you love pizza sometimes," she said.
The singer has signed a two-year residency deal with Planet Hollywood for `Britney: Piece of Me` and she is looking forward to living in one place for a while after years of jet-setting across the globe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall