Growing old bittersweet experience: Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Actress Nicole Kidman describes growing old as a bittersweet experience, but says she is happy with herself at this age.
Kidman, 45, is more comfortable at this age than she thought she would be.
"(Being 45) is better (than I expected), but at the same time suddenly I`m dealing with my parents who are in their 70s and it`s bittersweet because you know where it`s heading," mirror.co.uk quoted Kidman as saying.
"There`s the beginning, there`s the end and there`s everything in between. The end obviously gets closer and you get older, but at the same time there`s enormous joy and gratitude for each day," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall