Growing up I was pretty boring: Mia Wasikowska
London: Australian actress Mia Wasikowska says she used to be "boring" when she was a kid. She as a kid liked to fit in with the crowd.
The 23-year-old insists she never set herself apart from the crowd when she was younger and was always happy to fit in with her peers.
"Growing up I was pretty boring, I was more of a follower than a leader; I didn`t like showing off," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Wasikowska as saying.
The actress who began her film career aged just 15 only fell into acting when she suffered an injury that called a halt to her main passion, dance.
"I was very shy and spent all my time dancing. I used to dance up to 35 hours a week; it was the place where I found passion, friendship and experiences. Acting replaced dancing when I had to quit for a foot injury," she added..
The ‘Jane Eyre’ star also admitted she likes knitting.
"I love knitting. Oops, maybe I shouldn`t have said that, it`s not good for my image”, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall