Gulshan Grover hates unhealthy food
Mumbai: Gulshan Grover may not be having six-pack abs but the actor is very health conscious and avoids unhealthy food.
"Today`s life is very stressful and on top of that if your food is unhealthy and you don`t exercise, there can be a lot of complications," the 57-year-old said here Monday at the launch of author Anuradha Sahni`s book "The Vegan Kitchen: Bollywood Style".
"I don`t mean I eat healthy food everyday. Sometimes you are out for shooting or at a dinner, you have to compromise there. But there also most of the times I lie that I have already eaten and then I go back home and eat," added the actor known as Bad Man in Bollywood, thanks to his villainous characters in films like "Ram Lakhan" and "Mohra".
Would you like to write a book and on what subject?
"I have spent all my life on art and life. That`s why my book would be on those issues," said the 57-year-old who has worked in over 350 films.
His last talked about film was "I AM Kalam".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall