Gwen Stefani spills secrets of staying in shape
Wellington: Gwen Stefani has revealed that following a balanced and healthy lifestyle is the key to staying in shape.
The pop rocker and mother of two earlier revealed to Shape magazine that she sticks to a healthy diet packed with organic fruits and veggies, soy milk and nuts, Stuff.co.nz reported.
She told the Examiner that in order to stay fit, it is important to maintain a balance between diet and regular workouts.
The 44-year-old recently told a UK publication that keeping a toned physique is a "daily struggle" for her, as she feels very disappointed when she can`t wear the clothes she wants to wear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence