Gwen Stefani spills secrets of staying in shape
Wellington: Gwen Stefani has revealed that following a balanced and healthy lifestyle is the key to staying in shape.
The pop rocker and mother of two earlier revealed to Shape magazine that she sticks to a healthy diet packed with organic fruits and veggies, soy milk and nuts, Stuff.co.nz reported.
She told the Examiner that in order to stay fit, it is important to maintain a balance between diet and regular workouts.
The 44-year-old recently told a UK publication that keeping a toned physique is a "daily struggle" for her, as she feels very disappointed when she can`t wear the clothes she wants to wear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity