Gwen Stefani spills secrets of staying in shape
Wellington: Gwen Stefani has revealed that following a balanced and healthy lifestyle is the key to staying in shape.
The pop rocker and mother of two earlier revealed to Shape magazine that she sticks to a healthy diet packed with organic fruits and veggies, soy milk and nuts, Stuff.co.nz reported.
She told the Examiner that in order to stay fit, it is important to maintain a balance between diet and regular workouts.
The 44-year-old recently told a UK publication that keeping a toned physique is a "daily struggle" for her, as she feels very disappointed when she can`t wear the clothes she wants to wear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting