Gwen Stefani spills secrets of staying in shape
Wellington: Gwen Stefani has revealed that following a balanced and healthy lifestyle is the key to staying in shape.
The pop rocker and mother of two earlier revealed to Shape magazine that she sticks to a healthy diet packed with organic fruits and veggies, soy milk and nuts, Stuff.co.nz reported.
She told the Examiner that in order to stay fit, it is important to maintain a balance between diet and regular workouts.
The 44-year-old recently told a UK publication that keeping a toned physique is a "daily struggle" for her, as she feels very disappointed when she can`t wear the clothes she wants to wear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside
- Janmashtami 2016: Send these devotional TEXT MESSAGES to your loved ones right away!
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside