Gwen Stefani stressed by motherhood
London: Singer Gwen Stefani has admitted she found it "really hard" to look after her two children while focusing on her career.
The 43-year-old, who has sons Kingston, six, and four-year-old Zuma with husband Gavin Rossdale, struggled to juggle the demands of recording the the album ‘Push and Shove’ with her home life.
"I would be up all night because my second baby didn`t sleep, and he had a lot of ear infections. Then I`d wake up in the morning and do my workout, which I always felt I had to do, and then meetings for my three clothing lines, and then hang out with my kids, take them to preschool."
"At four o`clock, I`d be like, `All right, I`m out of here. I`m going to go to the studio and try to write a record.` I`d sit on the couch and be like, `Let`s do this now, because I`m missing time with the kids. I could be having dinner with them and putting them to bed.` It was really hard," contactmusic.com quoted Stefani as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Deepika Padukone beats Priyanka Chopra to be named sexiest Asian woman!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall