Gwyneth Paltrow feels depression was good for her
Los Angeles: Gwyneth Paltrow admits that depression she went through following the death of her father and birth of her son was good as it helped put her life in perspective.
The emotional turmoil in the actress` personal life left the Oscar winner suffering postpartum depression after baby Moses was born in 2006.
"I didn`t know really what was wrong with me... It changed me," Paltrow told Vanity Fair magazine.
"It was great because it also became so clear to me what was important to me. At that time I just had no interest in career whatsoever. My agents would be like, `This is getting weird. If you don`t (get) re-engaged everyone`s gonna forget about you.` I was like, `I don`t care. I`m not leaving the babies`. It was so worth it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall