Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her beauty secrets
London: Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow says she has turned to French cosmetics to help her retain a youthful glow.
The 40-year-old actress says she is not a fan of the muscle-freezing injections and prefers to use wonder creams and moisturisers from Europe, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t like Botox. I think on some faces it works, but it`s when you can really see it that it starts to look fake. I think people look at tiny patches of their face and try to fix everything - they`ve lost the plot," she said.
altrow makes sure her skin is in top shape by stocking up on products from French pharmacies.
"They have amazing burn creams and make-up removers. I love how French actresses age but don`t really do anything about it, it`s beautiful," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Deepika Padukone shares fan videos—Watch here!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall