Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her guilty treats
London: Gwyneth Paltrow, who is known for having one of the healthiest diets in Hollywood, has revealed that a puff and a glass of vino keep her life balanced.
The `Iron Man` star insisted that as long as you follow a healthy and balanced diet and stick to a daily exercise regime, you could treat yourself to the naughty things in life too, the Mirror reported.
The blonde beauty admitted that she often has a glass of red wine in the evening and smokes a cigarette on a Saturday.
Paltrow, who is married to the Coldplay singer Chris Martin, said that she loves those moments because they are just the right amount of naughty.
The mum-of-two added that the balance keeps one vibrant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall