Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her guilty treats
London: Gwyneth Paltrow, who is known for having one of the healthiest diets in Hollywood, has revealed that a puff and a glass of vino keep her life balanced.
The `Iron Man` star insisted that as long as you follow a healthy and balanced diet and stick to a daily exercise regime, you could treat yourself to the naughty things in life too, the Mirror reported.
The blonde beauty admitted that she often has a glass of red wine in the evening and smokes a cigarette on a Saturday.
Paltrow, who is married to the Coldplay singer Chris Martin, said that she loves those moments because they are just the right amount of naughty.
The mum-of-two added that the balance keeps one vibrant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall