Gwyneth Paltrow rules out botox
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has ruled out having Botox injections again because she doesn`t want to look like veteran comedienne Joan Rivers.
The 40-year-old `Iron Man` star once tried it out but says she wasn`t a fan of the treatment as she prefers a more natural appearance, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve probably tried everything. I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I`m 50. I`ll try anything. Except I won`t do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers," Paltrow said.
The Oscar winner also said she has learned to ignore critics` opinions of her looks after adopting a new laid-back approach to life from her rapper friend Jay Z.
"I don`t hold on to fear as much as I used to, because I`ve learned a lot about genuinely not caring what strangers think about me. It`s very liberating. It`s very empowering, and I`ve learned a lot of that from
Jay - Shawn Carter - Z, because his approach to life is very internal. It`s a very good lesson to learn," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall