Gwyneth Paltrow`s diet changed marriage
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow says a dramatic overhaul of her diet changed her as a person and also had an impact on her marriage to Chris Martin.
The 40-year-old actress, who has children Apple, nine, and Moses, seven, with the Coldplay frontman, undertook a dramatic cleanse a few years ago which saw her cut out wheat, dairy, sugar and processed foods, and says altering her eating habits made her a better person, reported Us magazine.
"You feel lighter and your emotions get smoother. Before, I had a lot of unexpressed anger. I made everyone else`s feelings more important than my own. I`d suck it up and then be alone in my car yelling at traffic or fighting with hangers in my closet when they got stuck together," Paltrow said.
"You`re not learning anything unless you`re having the difficult conversations. Dealing with things directly changed my relationships. Sometimes when you get clear about who you are, others get less comfortable because they liked who you were. It`s changed my marriage, too, but he`s up for the challenge," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall