Gwyneth Paltrow`s secret weapon for fitness revealed
New York: Gwyneth Paltrow was recently seen wearing a high-tech fitness gadget, which tracks how long a person has been sitting, how many steps they have taken and whether they are getting enough quality sleep.
The 40-year-old actress had previously touted Jawbone`s UP wristband on her lifestyle blog GOOP, describing the device as a holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle, the New York Daily News reported.
The tiny bands starts vibrating if the user has stayed still for too long, it times their workouts, counts calories and even determines how physical activity affects their mood, by using data entered by users into a smartphone app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall