Gwyneth Paltrow wants to open an eatery serving healthy food
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is planning to open an eatery here and says she would serve healthy food items in her food outlet.
The 40-year-old recently released her second cook book and wants to offer her favourite healthy recipes in her outlet.
"I would make a Californian pop-up restaurant in London with all the healthy salads from the book and tuna burgers, salmon burgers and tacos,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The actress also admitted that many of her healthy recipes were created for her husband Chris Martin as he was trying to eat well ahead of a tour with his band Coldplay.
She said: “He was focused on eating well to prepare for the tour, so I started developing these recipes. Nothing processed and nothing toxic, but still delicious. And that`s how the book came about. It came out of a need in a very organic way.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Catch the trailer of Dwayne Johnson, Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Baywatch'
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall