Gym bag must-haves
Los Angeles: Excited about hitting the gym and cutting flab? Make sure to carry essentials like water bottle, hair ties and deodorant in your duffle bag.
Eonline.com shares what should be inside your gym bag:
* Water bottle: Hydration is the key. Keep water on hand with a sleek water bottle.
* Hair Ties: Black hair bands are boring. Liven up your hair tie collection with colourful ones.
* Deodorant: Ditch your drugstore brand deodorant and treat yourself to a luxe alternative instead.
* Razor: A razor will help you to get gym-time ready with smooth and hydrated skin.
* Yoga Leggings: Incorporate some fun yoga pants in the process of sweating it out. A printed pink pair will do the job.
* Sports Bra: Look for a perfect mix of style and support in a sports bra.
* Fragrance Free Wipes: Freshen up post-workout with handy face wipes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall