Gym bag must-haves
Los Angeles: Excited about hitting the gym and cutting flab? Make sure to carry essentials like water bottle, hair ties and deodorant in your duffle bag.
Eonline.com shares what should be inside your gym bag:
* Water bottle: Hydration is the key. Keep water on hand with a sleek water bottle.
* Hair Ties: Black hair bands are boring. Liven up your hair tie collection with colourful ones.
* Deodorant: Ditch your drugstore brand deodorant and treat yourself to a luxe alternative instead.
* Razor: A razor will help you to get gym-time ready with smooth and hydrated skin.
* Yoga Leggings: Incorporate some fun yoga pants in the process of sweating it out. A printed pink pair will do the job.
* Sports Bra: Look for a perfect mix of style and support in a sports bra.
* Fragrance Free Wipes: Freshen up post-workout with handy face wipes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall