Halle Berry credits healthy lifestyle for fab figure
London: Halle Berry has credited her healthy lifestyle as the secret to being able to shoot an action movie while pregnant at 46.
The actress, who is expecting her second child with husband Olivier Martinez told Total Film, that she works out only three times a week that too for 30minutes along with living a healthy lifestyle which helped her film ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ with a growing baby bump, the Daily Express reported.
Berry admitted that there were ample challenges while shooting her role in the seventh installment in the successful superhero franchise and also revealed that her role got limited due to her surprise pregnancy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall