Halle Berry insists pregnancy won`t affect work
London: Actress Halle Berry says that her latest pregnancy won`t disrupt the schedule of filming latest `X-Men` film.
"One thing is for sure, with another baby on the way mama cannot take time off," she said.
With filming set to start shortly on "X-Men: Days Of Future Past" there are some concerns that the arrival of Berry`s latest child could get in the way of filming, but the actress has insisted that filming won?t be altered and the script will stay the same, reported Contactmusic.
"Storm probably won`t be as badass as she was going to be because we won`t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that.
"She`ll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she`ll be an integral part of this new X-Men movie," she added.
The film is scheduled to be out next year, and is being directed by Bryan Singer.
Berry is expecting her first child with fiance Oliver Martinez. She already has a five-year-old daughter Nahla with ex Gabriel Aubry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall