Halle Berry mistook pregnancy for kidney stones
London: Actress Halle Berry admits she initially mistook her pregnancy for kidney stones and was in shock when she got to know that she was expecting a baby with her fiance Olivier Martinez.
The 46-year-old is expecting her first child with Martinez. She already has a daughter with ex Gabriel Aubry, reported Contactmusic.
"I was at the doctor`s when they told me and I was completely shocked... I didn`t see it coming. I went to the doctor because I thought I had kidney stones or something. So it was a massive surprise," she said.
The Oscar winning actress is thankful to God for the amazing gift of a second child.
"Nahla`s really happy. Not long ago she asked God for a little sister, but I tried not to get her hopes up. At 46, I didn`t know if I`d be able to get pregnant again. Olivier and I have always wanted to be parents.
"But I didn`t want to get my hopes up... God made the dream come true. This pregnancy is like a miracle for me, an amazing gift, because this child was as wished for as it was expected."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall