Happiness is a choice we make: Miranda Kerr
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr feels that happiness can be achieved by being positive and taking things in good spirit.
The 30-year-old model, who recently split from husband Orlando Bloom, 36, said joy can come from not thinking about the negativity, reported Us Magazine.
"If I`m having a challenging moment, I jump for joy. Literally. After a minute, I feel better, and after a few minutes, I`m really happy," Kerr said.
"Everything else just drops off. It gets me out of my head and into my body, and it makes me feel present," she added.
But Kerr understands that being optimistic is not easy.
"Happiness is a choice we make. You can wake up and say, `Oh, I can`t believe it`s so cold,` or you can say, `Oh, wow, this is a great opportunity for me to try out my new sweater`," she said.
"No one can be consistently positive, but why not make the choice that makes you feel better rather than the one that drags you down," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall