Hard being on camera because of eating disorder: Demi Lovato
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato, who suffered from bulimia in the past, says it made her camera conscious.
The 21-year-old singer said she still avoids watching her episodes on television shows because of her eating disorder, reported People magazine.
"It is still hard being in front of the camera when you have suffered from eating disorders, and I still don`t watch my episodes. It is hard," Lovato said.
"I think ultimately my main thing is singing. Maybe movies once in a while, if the right role comes along," she added.
Lovato has a new book out called `Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year`, in which she describes coming to terms with her illness.
"This book helps me continue to help me love myself, and it changes my self esteem and my thought process. I just feel a lot happier. I feel great," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day