Harrison Ford `doing well` after leg surgery
Los Angeles: Harrison Ford, who broke his left leg during the `Star Wars: Episode VII` shooting, has completed surgery and is doing well.
Ford is reprising his role as Han Solo in the sci-fi movie, suggest reports.
"His surgery was successful and he will begin rehab shortly. He`s doing well and looks forward to returning to work," said a statement from his representative.
The actor was injured on Thursday, June 12.
According to a source, the actor was injured by the door of the Millennium Falcon, the spacecraft that his character pilots in the original films. The spaceship looks to be making a return in the sequel.
Shooting will continue in Ford`s absence. He is likely to miss as many as eight weeks of filming due to the injury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall