Harrison Ford `doing well` after leg surgery
Los Angeles: Harrison Ford, who broke his left leg during the `Star Wars: Episode VII` shooting, has completed surgery and is doing well.
Ford is reprising his role as Han Solo in the sci-fi movie, suggest reports.
"His surgery was successful and he will begin rehab shortly. He`s doing well and looks forward to returning to work," said a statement from his representative.
The actor was injured on Thursday, June 12.
According to a source, the actor was injured by the door of the Millennium Falcon, the spacecraft that his character pilots in the original films. The spaceship looks to be making a return in the sequel.
Shooting will continue in Ford`s absence. He is likely to miss as many as eight weeks of filming due to the injury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Arjun Kapoor- Kareena Kapoor’s ‘Ki and Ka’ debate – Watch, it’s funny
- Farah Khan marks triplet's birthday with 3 mn Twitter fans!
- Salman Khan hints at marriage plans; is Iulia Vantur the lucky girl?
- 'Stars Wars: The Force Awakens' sued over Harrison Ford's broken leg
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms