Harrison Ford using wheelchair after leg injury
London: Harrison Ford, who broke his leg in an injury on the set of the `Star Wars` movie, has been spotted using a wheelchair.
The 71-year-old, who was injured by the door of a spacecraft prop during filming of `Star Wars: Episode VII`, was seen being pushed in a wheelchair by an aide. He was seen sporting a lower leg cast on his left ankle, suggest reports.
Ford was admitted to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, and underwent an operation to fix the damage. Now the first pictures of the `Indiana Jones` star since the accident have emerged.
The pictures were reportedly taken as the actor was preparing to leave the UK and travel back to the US for rehabilitation treatment.
The star will reportedly be out of action for up to six months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall