Has Simon Cowell had an overdose of Botox?
London: Simon Cowell apparently shocked millions of ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ viewers with his drooping left eye during the live semi-finals of the show on Monday night – thought to be caused by Botox treatment.
It was the first time 51 year-old music mogul had been seen on British TV since the ‘X Factor’ final in December, and fans were quick to point out his wilting eye and a small bruise by his cheekbone.
“Simon had overdone things a little with the Botox and it soon showed up on camera – especially as we film in high definition, which is particularly unforgiving,” the Daily Mail quoted a show source as saying.
“During the break between shows, the producers were quick to change the lighting over the judging panel,” the source said.
Plastic surgeon Rajiv Grover said: “There can be noticeable sagging around the eyes and brow area in older men if Botox is used, because they have heavier brows which tend to sag before many women.”