Have to be in sling for minimum six weeks, says Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is home after his right shoulder surgery, thanks all his fans for their support and prayer and informs them that he will need six weeks to recover.
Talking of his recovery, the actor said, "For minimum six weeks I have to be in a sling. It will take a bit of time to recover (but will be back again)".
He was talking to the reporters after being discharged from Lilavati Hospital Wednesday.
"Thank you everyone. I am better now. Thank you very much for being so kind and thinking so well for me, Inshaallah," said the 47-year-old.
Shah Rukh underwent surgery Monday. Reportedly, the surgery was due for some time as the actor wanted to wrap up shooting for ‘Chennai Express’.
Sources closed to him said that he got pain in his shoulder while shooting, but he refused to use body doubles for ‘Chennai Express’.
He wrapped up ‘Chennai Express’ May 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall