Having a baby in forties is stunning: Uma Thurman
Los Angeles: Actress-model Uma Thurman thinks having a baby in forties is a "stunning" experience because it makes one feel more mature.
The 43-year-old actress, who has three children - 19-month-old daughter Rosalind, Maya, 15, and Levon, 11, feels more "volatile" about having a child in her forties, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was so surprised at how many things seemed new again. You`re a different person. When you have a child in the early side of your child-bearing years - which for a New Yorker means there`s still a two in front of your age, as opposed to a three or a four - you`re changing so much as a person; you`re so volatile," Thurman Net-a-porter magazine.
"You think you`re grown up, but you`re a child yourself. It`s different to be at a point in your life where it`s just...Stunning. Having a child is like having your heart get out of your ribcage and walk around the room. But then your heart gets car keys - and lipstick," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms