Heather Locklear ‘weighing rehab options’
Washington: Heather Locklear’s friends and family are reportedly hoping that she will seek rehab, after the scare she caused recently when she had to be hospitalised.
On 12th January, her sister had called 911 and the ‘Melrose Place’ star was rushed to a hospital for reportedly taking a combination of prescription drugs and alcohol. Her family has denied that it was a suicide attempt.
“She’s weighing her options right now… her family is all over her with concern, and that’s a hard thing to hear,” People magazine quoted a source as saying.
According another source, Locklear’s battles with alcohol ‘go back a long time’ but ‘she was able to handle it and be in social situations and just fine’.
But turning 50 and having her engagement to Jack Wagner end has only aggravated long-time insecurities, the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall