Heather Morris pregnant, Matthew Morrison excited
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew Morrison says he is excited about his `Glee` co-star Heather Morris`s pregnancy.
Morris, who plays cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce in the show, is expecting her first baby with her childhood lover Taylor Hubbell.
"It`s funny, when she told me. I think I was one of the first people she whispered, `Come over here.` I said, `What is it?` and she whispered in my ear, `I`m 13 months pregnant`, and I was like, `Months?` and she said, `I mean 13 weeks!` It was just funny and we all started laughing and she was like, `Oh my god`. I`m very excited for her," contactmusic.com quoted Morrison as saying.
The fourth season shooting has been wrapped and the cast and crew celebrated the end last week.
Morrison revealed there will be a noticeable difference in the outfits Morris will wear towards the end of the series.
"The last few episodes, they had to make some unique wardrobe choices because she`s showing, she`s definitely showing. She was no longer in her cheerleading outfit," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall