Heels are pleasure with pain: Louboutin
London: French footwear designer Christian Louboutin says high heels are like "pleasure with pain" and women should not wear them if they can`t walk in them.
The 49-year-old says he has no sympathy for women who complain about wearing skyscraper heels.
"I really have not so much sympathy. If Tina Turner and Prince`s back-up band can perform on stage in them for three hours, you can`t tell me they are impossible to walk in. High heels are pleasure with pain. If you can`t walk in them, don`t wear them," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall