Heidi Klum shows support to breast cancer awareness
New York: Model Heidi Klum supported breast cancer awareness campaign by carrying a limited edition 2012 tote by designer brand Tommy Hilfiger for Breast Health International (BHI).
Proceeds from the sale of each such limited edition bags are donated to BHI, an NGO dedicated to advancing breast cancer research and treatment, said a statement.
Klum was spotted with the tote at the John F. Kennedy International Airport here.
In India, 20 bags of the limited edition are available at select stores in Mumbai and Delhi for Rs.15,000, of which Rs.5,000 each will go directly to the Fund for Living.
The bags are available in India till end of November.
BHI has associated with Tommy Hilfiger for the sixth consecutive year with the launch of the new limited-edition handbag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017 Best Picture award announcement gaffe: Donald Trump reacts!
- Virendra Sehwag’s reply to Gurmehar Kaur’s post row: Don’t hang me over a laugh, writes Randeep Hooda
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif - to do a film together!
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall