Henry Cavill reveals secrets to getting `Superman shape`
Melbourne: Henry Cavill has given fans a peek into the grilling fitness regime he undertook to transform his body from "Fat Cavill" to Man of Steel.
He claimed that in order get into Superman shape he ate 5,000 calories and worked out for two and a half hours a day, News.com.au. reported.
Cavill gives credit for his toned body to his trainer Mark Twight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall