Henry Cavill reveals secrets to getting `Superman shape`
Melbourne: Henry Cavill has given fans a peek into the grilling fitness regime he undertook to transform his body from "Fat Cavill" to Man of Steel.
He claimed that in order get into Superman shape he ate 5,000 calories and worked out for two and a half hours a day, News.com.au. reported.
Cavill gives credit for his toned body to his trainer Mark Twight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri