Hilary Duff finds motherhood `exhausting`
London: Former `Lizzie McGuire` star Hilary Duff says being a mother is exhausting, but also feels motherhood is best thing ever.
The 25-year-old singer and actress said she never stops worrying about her 13-month-old son Luca, reported Contactmusic.
"I love being a mom but I try to tell everyone it`s the hardest, best thing ever. It`s so unbelievably rewarding and I`m pretty Zen about it but some days it`s just hard. You`re tired," Duff said.
"It never ends, it never turns off and even when you`re not with them, and you`re maybe having a weekend away or something, your brain is always going, so that can be really exhausting," she added.
Duff, who is married to retired ice hockey star Mick Comrie, also revealed that their son is very like both of them.
"We kind of think he`s a hybrid baby. I mean he is a hybrid baby. It`s true but then when you see him with my husband, they look just alike.
"He has a little temper and I think he gets it from me and he knows exactly what he wants all the time and I think he gets that from me but he is like rough and tumble, total boy, bulldozer and it`s so funny," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Artistes, art must speak up against societal prejudice: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Stolen Van Gogh paintings found in Italy
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall