Hollywood celebs lap up aerial yoga trend
Los Angeles: Yoga is a much loved fitness formula for international celebrities, but names like Gwyneth Paltrow, Mariah Carey, Natalie Portman and Pink have taken a special liking to aerial yoga.
Aerial yoga involves the use of a suspended hammock to support your body and help you achieve traditional yoga poses. This also deepens the stretches without overstressing the joints.
By using the hammock you can quickly progress to more difficult poses as it helps take the weight off the spine and joints, and it can help to improve blood flow and is particularly good for opening up the spine. It is also a good ab workout, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The Healthy Holiday Company retreats around the world are offering the experience of this `airborne` yoga.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt
- Why Lord Hanuman carries a mountain on his arm! Here's why
- I live every day like it's my last: Ranveer Singh
- Saina Nehwal's dinner date with Deepika Padukone is high on style! Pics inside
- Irrfan Khan to star in 'Life In A Metro' sequel? Here's what we know so far!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall