Hot Body Secrets : Dita Von Teese
Wellington: Dita Von Teese has revealed the secrets behind her gorgeous body and how she prepares for her shows.
The 41-year-old burlesque dancer said that she bumps up her workout weeks for the show and she is a little bit more careful about what she eats, not so much for how she looks but for how she feels, as she needs to feel really strong, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Teese said that she is careful not to get too thin, as looking too thin on stage with burlesque is a big faux pas.
She said that she does a lot of Pilates, takes ballet classes, dressage and she has just started fencing, which she is very interested in.
Teese said that she maintains her glowing skin by applying sunscreen, refraining from smoking, and by drinking this thing called the glowing green smoothie every morning, by nutritionist called Kimberly Snyder.
She added that she has a book by the nutritionist called The Beauty Detox Foods and she follows that regime as best as she can and that the smoothie is 70 per cent green and 30 per cent fruit, so she puts in spinach, ginger, coriander and adds fruit to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day