Hrithik Roshan teaches easy way to quit smoking
New Delhi: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan was hooked to smoking not so long ago. But when he chanced upon Allen Carr`s book, `The Easy Way to Quit Smoking`, he got free from his habit, and is now helping others too to kick the butt.
Hrithik first ordered the book, which was being endorsed by Hollywood celebrities like Anthony Hopkins and Ashton Kutcher, for himself. When the book arrived, he spent time alone and finished the book in a day.
Seven days later, he turned into a non-smoker, according to a source close to the 37-year-old.
The actor has now bought 40 copies of the book to distribute amongst family, friends and needy strangers too. From the film industry, Sanjay Dutt and Bobby Deol have already been given a copy each, said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall