Hugh Jackman exhausted with workout regime
London: Hollywood star Hugh Jackman has got a muscular look with his tough fitness regime but he found the whole process exhausting.
The 44-year-old `Prisoners` star, who has been following a diet created by David Zinczenko, said that his diet has left him with low energy, reported Daily Telegraph.
"I`m just off the 8-Hour Diet from Dave Zinczenko of Men`s Fitness. Water dehydration got me that ripped look. I`m so low energy I`m literally sleeping all the time because I`m on a zero-carbs, limited-calories diet," Jackman said.
The actor, who is married to Deborra-Lee Furness, cannot stay still in his sleep.
"I`m the busiest sleeper on the planet. My wife says about every 15 seconds I kick, run, turn around, like I`m running a marathon. If you`re on a plane next to me, you wonder what`s going on with that guy," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall