Husband inspires Carrie Underwood to stay in shape
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Carrie Underwood says her husband Mike Fisher motivates her to stay in shape.
"Even when he is like, `I am so out of shape`, he still has a six-pack. Having Mike there - I want to be a hot wife!" Underwood told people.com.
She says she would walk away from her career if it would cause problems between her and Mike.
"If Mike ever told me he needed me to quit, I would quit. When you make that promise to somebody and you stand before god and your family and friends, you have got to do everything that you possibly can to make that work," said Underwood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day