Husband inspires Carrie Underwood to stay in shape
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Carrie Underwood says her husband Mike Fisher motivates her to stay in shape.
"Even when he is like, `I am so out of shape`, he still has a six-pack. Having Mike there - I want to be a hot wife!" Underwood told people.com.
She says she would walk away from her career if it would cause problems between her and Mike.
"If Mike ever told me he needed me to quit, I would quit. When you make that promise to somebody and you stand before god and your family and friends, you have got to do everything that you possibly can to make that work," said Underwood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget love marriage; Salman Khan open to an arranged matrimony!
- Farah Khan might host 'Bigg Boss 9', says Salman Khan
- When Chris Martin stunned Delhi crowd
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl