Husband inspires Carrie Underwood to stay in shape
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Carrie Underwood says her husband Mike Fisher motivates her to stay in shape.
"Even when he is like, `I am so out of shape`, he still has a six-pack. Having Mike there - I want to be a hot wife!" Underwood told people.com.
She says she would walk away from her career if it would cause problems between her and Mike.
"If Mike ever told me he needed me to quit, I would quit. When you make that promise to somebody and you stand before god and your family and friends, you have got to do everything that you possibly can to make that work," said Underwood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall