Hypnotherapy helped Dido fight stage fright
Los Angeles: Singer Dido says she had to undergo hypnotherapy to get rid of the fear of singing on stage.
The 41-year-old, who has sung songs like "Here with me","Thank you" and "White flag" had reached a point in life where it was becoming difficult for her to sing, reports contactmusic.com.
"I went to hypnotherapy for stage fright years ago and it completely worked. I always get nervous, but it was getting to the point where it would mess with my singing," Dido said.
"My mum said that if you stop getting nervous you stop caring but there`s nerves and there`s complete meltdown," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall