Hypnotherapy helped Dido fight stage fright
Los Angeles: Singer Dido says she had to undergo hypnotherapy to get rid of the fear of singing on stage.
The 41-year-old, who has sung songs like "Here with me","Thank you" and "White flag" had reached a point in life where it was becoming difficult for her to sing, reports contactmusic.com.
"I went to hypnotherapy for stage fright years ago and it completely worked. I always get nervous, but it was getting to the point where it would mess with my singing," Dido said.
"My mum said that if you stop getting nervous you stop caring but there`s nerves and there`s complete meltdown," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs
- Watch Filmfare 2016 red carpet special: Amitabh Bachchan, Harshaali Malhotra, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone elevated the night!
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- Cinema focuses on entertainment, later education: Shyam Benegal
- Actor Govinda to pay Rs 5 lakh compensation for slapping fan
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms