I am a fan of every fit body: Pooja Chopra
Mumbai: Model-turned-actress Pooja Chopra is a self-confessed fitness freak and says she is a fan of anyone who has a great body to flaunt.
"I am a fan of everyone who keeps himself or herself fit. So I am a fan of everyone who believes in healthy lifestyle and has a good body to flaunt," the 28-year-old said here Wednesday during a video conference at Reliance digital store here.
The 28-year-old also stated that the trend of "fit body" started by actors like Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt and has now passed on to the younger actors, which is a good thing.
"In the industry there are guys like Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan who started the trend of being fit. Today actors like Varun Dhawan and Siddharth (Malhotra) are doing it and (I am a fan of ) everybody who has a great body," said Pooja, who made her Bollywood debut with action-packed film `Commando`.
Meanwhile, the actress is currently shooting for "Commando 2" with actor Vidyut Jamwal and says their friendship of five years makes it a lot more comfortable to work together.
"I don`t think I was Vidyut`s fan because he was my friend. Vidyut and I know each other for the past five years. We have done modelling together and a lot of ramp shows," she said.
"I wouldn`t say I was excited to work with him but I was at ease that I am going to be working with a friend and not a stranger," she added.
"Commando" was directed by Dilip Ghosh and produced by Vipul Shah. Vidyut`s real stunts impressed the audience which led the makers to make a sequel to the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall