I am happier now: Melissa McCarthy
London: Actress Melissa McCarthy says she is more content now than when she was younger and slimmer.
The actress insists being thinner didn`t make her happier, reported Showbizspy.
"I`ve been every size in the world. Parts of my twenties, I was in great shape, but I didn`t appreciate it. If I was a 6 or an 8, I thought, why ain`t I a 2 or a 4," she said.
McCarthy, who raises Vivian, 6, and 3-year-old Georgette with husband Ben Falcone, admits that she was fixated on her appearance during early adulthood, but changed her priorities after becoming a mom.
"I bought into it? I should be taller, thinner, have better hair. But I think that`s part of being young. Now, especially with kids, you lose any sense of time or energy to worry about all the little stuff."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall