I am happier now: Melissa McCarthy
London: Actress Melissa McCarthy says she is more content now than when she was younger and slimmer.
The actress insists being thinner didn`t make her happier, reported Showbizspy.
"I`ve been every size in the world. Parts of my twenties, I was in great shape, but I didn`t appreciate it. If I was a 6 or an 8, I thought, why ain`t I a 2 or a 4," she said.
McCarthy, who raises Vivian, 6, and 3-year-old Georgette with husband Ben Falcone, admits that she was fixated on her appearance during early adulthood, but changed her priorities after becoming a mom.
"I bought into it? I should be taller, thinner, have better hair. But I think that`s part of being young. Now, especially with kids, you lose any sense of time or energy to worry about all the little stuff."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall