I am happy with my life: Chloe Moretz
London: `Carrie` star Chloe Moretz says she may turn rebellious in future but for now she is happy with the way her life has unfolded.
The 17-year-old actress is into healthy living and determined not to fall foul of the pitfalls of fame, reported Contactmusic.
"No, not now! Maybe later, who knows? But for now, I`m so happy with my life that I don`t need to be rebellious. I wouldn`t want to jeopardise what I`ve accomplished," Moretz said.
"I could do drugs and drink, but why would I want to do something that can strip away everything I`ve spent my life working for," she added.
Moretz said she had a huge wake-up call about what was important when the health of her grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimers, took a turn for the worse.
"I got this call from my aunt to say my grandma had had a stroke. Meanwhile, that day I`d been worrying about whether to book a project, an audition or a photoshoot," she said.
"I just realised how idiotic it all is, cancelled everything and went home. This `I`m fat, I`m skinny, I`m ugly, I have a pimple,` it`s all so irrelevant," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms